CCNP Switch - D&D - STP Estados
- Listening: sends and receives BPDUs to determine root, but does not update the MAC address table.
- Disabled: does not participate in frame forwarding or in STP.
- Blocking: does not participate in frame forwarding.
- Fowarding: sends and receives data frames.
- Learning: populates the MAC address table, but will not forward user data.
Nota: A port begins its life in a Disabled state, moving through several passive states and, ﬁnally, into an active state if allowed to forward trafﬁc.